Welcome to Mothers Supporting Mothers
Mothers Supporting Mothers is an incorporated charitable trust established in 1994 by two North Canterbury-based midwives, who recognised a need in the community for a professionally guided support group for mothers struggling with the demands of parenthood.
The Trust's mission is to contribute to the well-being and self sufficiency of mothers and consequently their families in North Canterbury, by providing:
- Support for women with postnatal depression
- Help with and prevention of postnatal depression
- Increase awareness of issues involved in adjusting to parenthood
- Skilled facilitators for group meetings
- Facilities for women to meet with freedom from childcare
Rangiora meetings: We meet each Friday morning (except public holidays, and between Christmas and New Year) between 10:00 am and midday in the McAlpine Room in the War Memorial Hall, on the corner of Albert and High Streets, Rangiora. Read more...